Sunday, December 21, 2008

You've Been There Since The Beginning





The people i can tell my soul to. Who can relate to me like no others. Who i can laugh with to no extent, who i can cry to when times are tough, who can help me with the problems of my life. Never have you turned your back on me or told me i wasn't good enough or let me down. i don't
think you know what that means to me. And i love you for listening even when inside you are dying and i look up to you and think you are strong and caring and beautiful. Even though sometimes you don't think you are. And i hope you know that i'm always here to listen to you laugh and cry and help in all the ways that i can. And i will try to be at least half the friend you are to me. I hope you know I would not be the person i am today without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done to death by slanderous tongues