Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Heads: You're Mine. Tails: I'm Yours

I guess we are who we are for a lot reasons and maybe we'll never know most of them but even if we don't have the power to choose where we are from, we can still choose where we go from there, we still do things and we can try to feel okay about them.


Break my heart, go ahead. I really couldn't care less because i'll still have my "looks" and that's all that really mattered to you anyway.



It's just something that happens as you grow up. You realize its less important to have more friends and its more important to have real ones.



Growing old is mandatory.
Growing up is optional.





I pulled out that picture of you the other day the one you don't really like. I remembered everything about you. Your favorite color. Your favorite song. What you wanted to be when you got older and the songs that reminded you of us. Then i realized I was crying the whole time and I accidentally ruined that picture of you. I guess thats ok, you never liked it anyways.

You are the packing peanuts to the poorly packaged cardboard box of my soul.


Sometimes I wish that I was the weather...you'd bring me up in conversation forever and when it rained i'd be the talk of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done to death by slanderous tongues